In addition to driving, there is public transit. This includes NJ Transit and great bus services to the Tropicana and Atlantic City. Daily services run from many locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia. Many times these buses are ‘casino buses’ and run lines all day long that may or may not stop at the Tropicana, but stop at other locations within walking distance. You could find a way to go home every hour! For more details, go check out the links as suggestions based on many years of using casino buses.
- NJ Transit http://www.njtransit.com/var/var_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=ACRLTo
- Special Atlantic City Deals via NJ Transit: http://www.njtransit.com/var/var_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=SummerACRLTo
- Bus Service To/From Tropicana https://tropicana.net/getting-here/buses/
- Greyhound Station in Atlantic City http://locations.greyhound.com/bus-stations/us/new-jersey/atlantic-city/bus-station-160028
- Lucky Streak Casino Bus (Greyhound) https://www.greyhound.com/en/promos/lucky-streak
- Academy Bus Lines http://www.academybus.com/Casinos/Casinos.aspx